August 19, 2009

One of a kind Digi Stamp and a Freebie!

THe stamp that I have chosen to work with this week is truly one of a kind. Simply put, it is STUNNING! And that's without coloring in. Lindsay has out done herself with this one. And you can purchase it at the shop for just $1.00. Be sure to check out the other two Dragonfly stamps as well, each also only $1.00!

I also got to play with my new Cuttlebug for this card. Don't ya just love that background?!?! I love embossing, I just know I will get a lot of use out of this little machine!

Stamp was colored using Bic Mark-its and colored pencils.

Don't forget to go find this week's freebie....I know it's out there somewhere! Please leave some love for the fellow DT's!

Melissa

Janet

Kim

Lisa

Margie

Tracey

Tamara

Row

Olena

Melissa C.

Leanne

Diana, August Guest DT

and

Lindsay



***Update on the headaches.......have to go back for X-rays next week. Had a killer one today but made it through the day and got my project done. Hopefully I will have some answers next week!

**************************************

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely Katt! I love my Cuttlebug folders. I don't have tiny bubbles, though.

Margie said...

This is so bright and colorful! Love the girly feel!

Unknown said...

I just adore this stamp! I haven't used it yet, but I plan to. Yours looks fabulous! I love the colors your chose!

Olena said...

Love it! Beautiful card! ~Olena~

Kim said...

This is a wonderful card. The stamp is stunning and you did a fab job coloring it. Love the cuttlebug bkd too!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Oh have fun with the cuttlebug, I have a big shot but I love using it to emboss! The pebble texture looks great too!

Leanne said...

Love your coloring on the dragonfly such fun colors!! Hope they figure out something on your headaches soon!

Trisha said...

Hello friend! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I appreciate you stopping by and participating in my Tuesday challenges:) Have a great weekend!

ljurecek said...

Yep, that embossing really adds a great touch! You're gonna love that little buggie! Love the colors you chose, too.

Swidget 1.0