August 5, 2009

Easter in August and a Freebie!

Yep, I decided to use these two digital stamps from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff for my project this week. I have had these Easter pics just waiting to be scrapped, and I finally decided now was the time since I had these two stamps to work with. The first is the swirl egg, and the second is the paisley bunny. Each are available in the shop for just $1.00. Oh, and the sale at Lindsay's, "spend $5 and get a stamp free," is extended indefinitely!!!!*** sorry for the lousy picture, my scanner is on the fritz and I had to use my phone to take the pic.

I colored both stamps using my Bic Mark-its. Made a collage for the pics. I also colored the brads and the title with the Bic Mark-its. Totally simple layout, but the stamps just make it pop!

Don't forget to go hunting for this weeks free digi stamp. One of the fellow DT has it, and it could be yours! Please take a look around the following blogs and leave some love while you are there!
Melissa

Janet

Kim

Lisa

Margie

Tracey

Tamara

Row

Olena

Melissa C.

Leanne

Diana, August Guest DT

and

Lindsay

Til next time, happy scrapping!


**************************************

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Great layout!! Those images did just make it pop!! I like the photo collage I need to try that sometime!!

Kim said...

Wonderful layout, super colors, I love how the egg and rabbit coordinate so well with the pictures.

Lindsay Weirich said...

That is a darn good pic from a phone! aww love the easter pics, I love dying eggs (weird since I'm Veagn I know LOL!)

Unknown said...

Wow looks great! What fun coloring eggs! I love it!

Margie said...

I love the bright colors for Easter! Great job!

Melissa Craig said...

Awesome layout!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the collage of pics and the bunny and egg stamps are just perfect with the photos! Love the colors too.

Swidget 1.0