August 2, 2009

Finally able to scrap again

Wow was last week miserable! With the high on Wednesday at 107, it was too hot to do much of anything. We have a window A/C unit in our bedroom, but that did little to cool off the rest of the house. So my scrap area/office was pretty much out of the question. It was like a sauna in there. The high yesterday was still in the 90's but my room was more tolerable.

We took off to Newport, OR last weekend for some much needed family time. The drive there was pretty long as we decided to take the scenic route. En route, about half way, my dear son pops the question all parents dread: "are we there yet?" I was not ready for this or the 100 more times it would come out of his mouth during the next hour. But I did manage to get this great shot on my iPhone that made scrapping this event fun!
*** red journaling mat was cut with the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge
**************************************

2 comments:

lisa said...

Great LO!!! Glad you've gotten some relief from the heat!

erin said...

I think this is fantastic! Very fun! And....thank goodness for cooler temps!

Swidget 1.0