April 18, 2009

Spring is in the Air, Finally!!!!

As I sit here typing this, I am looking out the window of a bright and sunny day. Few and far between in this neck of the woods, it is definitely a spirit lifter. We are supposed to hit 80 on Monday! Whhhhhoooooooohooooooooo!!!! Bring on the capris and t-shirts!



Spring also makes me want to scrap in brighter, warmer colors. How bout you? We had a nice day a couple of weeks ago and went to the park. Chase got this wonderful pic of C.J. and I, so I decided to play with it last night. The design is a lift from somewhere I can't remember (if you recognize let me know in a comment so I can give credit.) But the colors just make me happy.
*** "Life is Good" was cut from the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge.


_____________________________

No comments:

Swidget 1.0