April 30, 2009

A Cherry on Top

Hey there! I just wanted to share my first creation as part of the new Design Team for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I used this super-duper adorable cupcake, A Cherry on Top. You can buy it here for only $1!
For this layout I printed the cupcake twice, colored both copies with colored pencils. Then I added Stickles to the top one and used pop dots to raise it off the page. Please click to enlarge and see more detail!*** Title was cut from the Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge

Here is another layout I finished last night. The butterfly is dry embossed. I then went over it with ink, using a Q-tip and finished the wings off with Stickles. Tell me this girl is not way too cute?!?!?
_____________________________

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these Katt! Love the cupcake and your stamped circle embellies. Great work on the butterfly and whole design of the Gracie layout...what a little cutie! Congrats again on the DT, so well deserved!!

Trisha said...

FANTASTIC work, Katt and I love the new look to your blog! YUMMY!

Swidget 1.0