April 23, 2009

Paying it Forward

Ok, admit it, we all like to get something for free. I know I do. Well, at work the other day, I get there and there is this blue rubbermaid tote sitting on my desk. Curious, I looked inside. What was in there???


Wow! All this Stampin Up! stuff for me??? Yep. One of my co-workers had bought the stuff, but never got into it. These stamps have barely, if ever, been used. So I made her a thank you card for her generous RAK.Then when I came home later that evening, I decided that I was going to Pay it Forward. There is another co-worker that is just getting into scrapping. I decided to put together some of the things from my stash that I rarely or never used for one reason or another. I also gave her a new tote to carry everything in, since she is a "kitchen table" scrapper. I included patterned paper, stickers, some flowers, alphas, and some more embellies. She was surprised and could not wait to did it. It just made my heart smile to do something nice for someone else.

_____________________________

2 comments:

JeNn said...

That is the nicest thing your coworker did for you and to pay it forward is even cooler!! :0)

Leesa said...

It is awesome that you paid it forward and gave another coworker some stuff to get started. That is so great to hear! I really do think that most scrappers are the nicest people ever!

Swidget 1.0