April 19, 2009

I was't sure.....

about this Sketch at all: It just looked really plain to me by itself. But I decided to sit down and scrap it anyway. I had this really great pic of C.J. with his really blue eyes, and thought this pic may work well with this sketch. So, not only was I working with a sketch that I was unsure about, I decided to throw in some Basic Gray papers that I love, but I find really hard to work with. I noticed that when working with these papers it is easier if you work in moderation. Smaller pieces. So I used the BG for the scallops, and the journaling background. The finishing touches for me are the stitching, the doodling, and the inking. I just LOVE how this turned out!


***"This Boy" was cut from Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge.
____________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katt, I just love that picture of CJ! I've been hoarding those same BG papers and just may have to do a total lift of this one...great sketch too!!!!

Swidget 1.0