March 5, 2009

Just had to Play!!

So I got my new Cricut Cart on Tuesday! Yipee! I got the Graphically Speaking Cartridge. If you have not see this cartridge, I think it is a must have. You can find a link to all the Cricut Cartridge Manuals here. There is so much more than just phrases, there are shapes and graphics as well! Ckeck it out! I am so glad I did.

And so I decided to play with it last night. I knew exactly which cut I wanted to use before the cartridge even arrived on my doorstep. There is this really cool cut out that you will see on the left side of my layout. It is a block of threes that are all connected together. This was a little bit if a challenge to work with once it was cut out, but I think I handled it well. The cut is very fragile. I used my large Xyron for adhesive. Getting it off the sticky paper was a challenge. I will have to find another method to stick these down the next time.

So anyway no more waiting, here is my completed layout.

-3- CJ's 3rd Birthday*** 3's and the center white and navy circles were cut with the Cricut Graphically Speaking Cartridge.
_____________________________

1 comment:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Thanks for the link to the manuals, I was bummed that they took them off the PC site. I bet you would get a lot more comment on your beautiful blog if you allowed open ID comments, that way people could sign in with their wordpress account but you still wouldnt have to allow anyonomus comments...just a thought! You have so much great info here (I'm thefrugalcrafter BTW ;-)

Swidget 1.0