March 22, 2009

Brighter Days

I always knew that you could reflect the mood of a photo by using color. But I never realized that my mood could be reflected in a layout. I have noticed in the things that I have been creating in last few weeks my colors are brighter. This totally reflects how I have been feeling lately! In the last couple months my spirits have been up and my outlook on life is a little brighter.

Here is another layout that reflects my brighter outlook!

She's All That

*** "She's All That" and white background were cut from Graphically Speaking Cricut Cart
_____________________________

2 comments:

lisa said...

So true!!! and I am SO glad you are feeling brighter these days!!! ♥

JeNn said...

Love your newest layout! I love those colors together. Your blog looks great! :)

Swidget 1.0