November 21, 2007

"Scrapbook Nazi"

Ok, so a few months ago, my husband and I decided that we wanted to move back to Washington. He is from there, and I spent almost 10 years there. We both really miss it, and consider it home. So we discussed everything and have decided to make the change on the First of the year. That date is approaching very quickly.



I am excited and saddened at the same time. I miss my friends in Washington. I will be leaving a piece of my heart here in Arkansas. My sister, Kelly. She is my best friend and scrapping buddy. I have introduced her to some of my favorite scrappy places and hope that we can continue our hobby together, even though we will be 2200 miles apart. I LOVE THE INTERNET.



She has a affectionately nick named me the "Scrapbook Nazi," as I won't let her do a layout without putting my 2 cents in. I'm gonna miss that. I know that she can produce some amazing stuff. Maybe I do over shadow her. It's time for to be on her own and see what she can do! My guess is that she'll be published before me.



Of course I can't just leave without having some control over her layouts. So I have come up with a gift thanks to one of my fellow board members at Babycenter.com . I can't reveal it right now in case she peeks in here! But it will be posted soon!



Me and my sis........

No comments:

Swidget 1.0