November 18, 2007

Good to go Back


I like to think that I am up to date on my albums. A have a few strays here and there that I still need to do, but for the most part I am just waiting to take more pictures. So what do I do in the mean time? I go back in time. I find photos that were not scrapped for one reason or another. The emotions that go through me as I look at them, bring me back to the day the photo was taken.

I had a challenge at Have Your Way With Paper that I had to have 2 paragraphs of journaling. The journaling was to be about the dreams that I have for a loved one. So I started digging through some of the pictures I had from when CJ was first born. I found one that was taken in the hospital, and everything about those days just came rushing back. I love looking at old photos. They put me right back in the moment.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0