November 21, 2007

Challenges Challenges Challenges

I don't know about you, but I am always up for a good challenge. Well, over at Have Your Way With Paper, there is one heck of a challenge going on. Sharon, a member of the DT, has created a challenge unlike any other I have seen. The Hide and Seek Challenge. She has hidden the various challenges with in the forums, and our job is to find the challenge and complete it according to the rules of that particular challenge.

As of right now there are 15, maybe 14, challenges posted. I have found all but number 14. I have completed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 15. I think some of my best work has come from these challenges.

I like when I am given a starting point to create a LO. For example: Use 4 flowers and 6 buttons on a LO. With this starting point I can take this LO in any direction I want to. I pull from the items or elements that I have to use, and go from there.

Here are two LO's that I completed tonight.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0