October 7, 2010

Just Imagine...

Just Imagine a layout coming together in minutes instead of hours. Just Imagine having everything you need to complete a layout in one place. Just Imagine everything coordinating perfectly. If you can Imagine all that then you have used the Cricut Imagine!

I love this new machine. I attempted my first layout last night using ONLY the Cricut Imagine. It can be done, and with awesome results! I used the Nursery Tails cartridge to complete this layout:
I cut the scalloped background from one of the images that come with the machine, and filled it with a patter from Nursery Tails. Then I cut the scalloped mat and also filled it with a color from the machine. I cut the "Sweet Dreams" out in layers at 3 inches, and multiplied the sheep x5. Next I cut the tag at 2.5 inches. I popped out a few of the pieces for added dimension. A little ribbon and a couple buttons and I was done. Literally in under an hour!

Can't wait to play with this amazing machine some more!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Swidget 1.0