October 15, 2010

Imagine Attitude

My Imagine Attitude: I can't say enough about this machine. I absolutely love making layouts and cards. Having everything that coordinates right at your finger tips is a definite time saver and it all looks so well put together. I no longer have an excuse for scrappers block! I love it!



Last night I created this adorable layout of my kitties in under 30 minutes!


Everything on the layout except the background card stock was print and cut from the Imagine More cartridge and Plantin Schoolbook.

I love that I can use different layers from different images to create what I want. Only two pieces from the above layout are from the same image, the 'cat-ti-tude' title and the cats. The other back grounds and accents are from other layered images on the cartridge. I also use the Roly Poly font from Plantin Schoolbook and colored them with the Imagine for the 'm&m'

What's your Imagine Attitude?

Thanks for stopping by. Please take a look at my other Imagine creations in posts below!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0