September 2, 2010

5 Cards, 2 Sheets of Card Stock

Using just 2 sheets of double-sided card stock, I challenged myself to create 4 cards. I managed to make five. I chose to use these 2 sheets of card stock from My Mind's Eye, Penny Lane-Tiny Dancer-Jazz Collection:

Front and Back


Front and Back


By adding a little embossing, some ink, and a little creativity I made 5 completely different cards.

Birthday Card with Butterflies:
I cut out the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Stamping Solutions Cartridge. The butterflies were then stamped and applied with pop dots.

Thanks Flower Card:
Flower made from card stock and applied button. Tutorial for flower can be found here. Then "thanks" sentiment was stamped.
All My Love:
I punched the border on the green using a Martha Stewart border punch, then added a ribbon bow, and some bling.
Make a Wish Card:
I embossed the green card stock with the Cuttlebug buttons embossing border folder. Then punched circles and added the stamped images using pop dots.
Baby Carriage Card:
I used the Cuttlebug stitched embossing border folder as well as the Stamp Die and Baby Carriage embossing folder. I also used the Swirls background folder which I went over with blue ink for definition.



**************************************

No comments:

Swidget 1.0