May 21, 2009

Hello Thursday! Let's Celebrate

Not sure what exactly we are celebrating, but here is a card I made to celebrate just about any occassion! For this design I used Lindsay's Carousel Horse. I colored it with Bic Mark-its, and from the back side I scribbled a pattern with pencil and colored in various spaces with the green. I then cut slits in the digi stamp, and used pipe cleaners for the carousel pole. Dressed it up with some bling, and here we have a pretty carousel guaranteed to make any celebration a little bit brighter! Thanks for looking!

***Circles were cut from the George Cricut Cartridge

_____________________________

8 comments:

Kim said...

I love the colors and the circle background. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW! awesome card love the pipe cleaner idea for the pole. ~Row

Margie said...

pretty card, love the bling!

Janet said...

such a great card!! your colouring is fab!
hugs

Anonymous said...

The pipe cleaners are a great idea and made me smile! I used that stamp too today, it's a fun one! Great job!

ljurecek said...

Those colors do make you want to celebrate something! Just looks like a party! Very pretty card!

erin said...

What a lovely card!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fun card. I love the pipe cleaner! Nice touch.

Swidget 1.0