November 11, 2008

Tag! You're it!

In general I love the look of a tag on a layout. But for me this is the hardest embellishment to actually put on a page. No matter where I place it, it just doesn't look right. Kinda like it's just hanging there in the middle of nowhere. Well, I worked on my fear of tags a little tonight. And I may have gotten a little more comfortable in my abilities to place my tags so they look purposeful. I think that using the acrylic tag made this a little easier, since it blends in with background. I will work on more with tags.......but for now here is what I got:

2 comments:

erin said...

I'm right there with you on tags. Hard for me too! Love the title work!

melody said...

yep..i gotta agree..i have issues with tags on los,too..mm..haven't quite figured that one out..love your lo..those pics are adorable and the tag is a nice touch..you go girl!

Swidget 1.0