April 7, 2008

Stress Reliever




Some people read, some watch a movie. Some people run or play a sport. For me, the best way to rid myself of stress is to scrap. I just get lost in the porject that I am working on. Sure scrapping has it's own stresses. But to not have to think about bills, or doctor's appointments, or an arguement you had earlier that day is great.


I also think that scrapping the topic you are stressed about can help. For example: I just moved 2000 miles away from my family. Again. I am feeling a little "home sick." So I went at grabbed some pics of my family and sat down to scrap them. I felt so good while I was creating, because I was thinking of my family the whole time. Sometimes I will scrap me and my husband after an arguement. It makes me reflect on the reasons that we are together.


Anyone who has kids over the age of two, knows how stressful toddlers can be. Take some time to scrap a happy moment, and for a little while anyway the stress will disappear.





Nothing is worth more than this day.



Pink Hula Hoops

No comments:

Swidget 1.0