April 24, 2008

"Search" for Inspiration

My sisters must be stuck on having girls. They each have two. CJ is remains the only boy. Whoohooo!!! My newest neice, Grace, was born April 14th. She is just gorgeous with a full head of dark hair.





Of course I hounded my mother for pics right away, I had started scrapping the page even before I had the pics developed. The night before I went to get the pics, I was chatting with some girls at Have Your Way With Paper, about the new Bazzill n Stich'z'. I personally think the concept is a great idea, but is limited in its designs. So I said that you could print almost anything off the internet and print, punch, and stitch. So I went to Google, clicked on "images" and searched for swirls. I found this image.





At that very moment, I was inspired. I went down to my table and got to work. The stitching was drawn out by hand first. Then I pierced the holes, then I started the stitching. From there I added the flowers and the bling, until I was happy with the result. No it does not look exactly like the image above, nor is it supposed to. It's just another place to grab some inspiration. Here is what I created:

No comments:

Swidget 1.0