June 2, 2007

big kid swing


I took my little boy out for a walk today. And we ended up at the playground. I of course had my camera with me and without thinking I just started snapping away. We played and laughed and had an all around good time.


When I got home and uploaded my pictures to the computer, it hit me. Like a ton of bricks. My little baby is no longer a baby. He is growing up. And way to fast I might add. It was the swings. He loves to swing. But these are the big kid swings. He's not ready for those yet. But, as I look over my snapshots I realize that he will be ready before I am. So I printed these pics right then, because I really needed to get this memory on paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until he is in his 20's like mine! Wow the time flies! Love the big kid swing LO. Should be published!!!!

Swidget 1.0