April 23, 2010

1...2....3 Freebies!!!

I'm back! And I hope you enjoy what I have for you today. Now that things are semi-back-to-normal, I have had time to get back into my craft room and get some designs done, as well as some layouts.

First I have for you a really simple title. Hope you enjoy it! Timeless

Catridges Used: Storybook, Plantins Schoolbook, and Graphically Speaking -- Any size mat

Next up I have for you, another A2 card frame. Isn't this cute? XOXO Frame
Catridges Used: George and Wild Card--Any size mat
Last but certainly not least, The A2 3 layer Aloha frame.

Catridges Used: George and Wild Card -- Any size mat
For this card I cut three layers in 2 colors and then added vellum to the back of the white layer.
I hope you enjoy these! Happy Scrapping!
**************************************

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Letherton said...

how nice


I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Swidget 1.0