March 5, 2010

First Freebie Friday

Hey there! I want to welcome you all to my very first Freebie Friday! Each Friday, I will post a freebie. What am I giving away? Cricut Design Studio cut files! I am having a blast creating things with this program. If you have any ideas or requests please let me know and I will try my best to create what you are looking for!

Please note that I am not an expert in Design Studio. I do not claim to know it all. The designs that I post here are my creations. If you have any problems with the cuts please let me know! If you do use the design on a blog or public forum please post where you got it from. Please do not share files directly, direct users here to obtain the files! Thank you for your cooperation!

And for your first and second (just this once) Freebies!
Circle Cut Out Mat uses just the George Cartridge

GirlyGirl Title uses Plantin Schoolbook and Graphically Speaking Have fun with these, and I would love to see what you create with them!

**************************************

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Swidget 1.0