June 13, 2009

What I did on my summer vacation....

So here I am, a week later and I finally feel like a human again after returning from my vacation on Monday. Me and CJ had a fabulous time visiting my mom and dad in Arkansas. My younger sister lives there as well, and my older sister and her two daughters came down from Chicago. It was great to have all five of the grandkids together. Made for some very trying photo ops. We went to the zoo, horse back riding, swimming, went on the duck boats, and got into a huge water fight just to name a few of the fun things we did. I also won a little over $200 between bingo and gambling at the race track! Whooohooo! Here are some pics from our wonderful trip.



So now that I have a TON of pics to scrap, I got started this afternoon. Here is the first layout I have completed from my summer vacation:

Summer Beauty


_____________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of great memories, So glad you got to spend time with your family. Love your layout too, she's a little doll.

Swidget 1.0