January 24, 2009

Digging up the past

So I was going through some very old photo albums of mine looking for pictures of family and friends for my Facebook page. I came across this picture from 1983. My Kindergarten Graduation picture. I did not even know I had a copy of this picture. I thought my mom had them all. Anyway, I knew I wanted to scrap, but I am waiting to get more pics of CJ developed. So I grabbed this photo and went at it. I have been wanting to do some pictures for my All About Me album anyway. This is just one area that I really slack in. I can scrap everyone but me. I am happy that I did this page. I know the next time I go to my parents, I will be raiding the pics there so that I can add more to the pages of my youth.** Apple is cut from the Cricut Home Accents Cartridge

No comments:

Swidget 1.0