May 25, 2008

The Obsession Continues.....



After almost three weeks without touching a piece of patterned paper, I scrapped my first page. Ahhhh, does the cool touch of scissors feel so good. I have my own space, my own desk, and all my supplies right at the tip of my fingers. It's not much, but I can see the potential.


I am ready to get back into things full force, except for the lack of inspiration. Over the last three weeks I have purchased numerous magazines, searching for ideas. I have many post it notes stuck to the pages that struck me. Now just to get my butt in gear and try some of the techniques that peaked my interest.


As you can see I also have my own computer back, so I have started doing some sketches again. I should be back to my old self in no time.




C.J.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0